We love this mustard sauce on grilled chicken. The sauce can be made ahead so that dinner goes on the table quickly. From Chef Joseph Nartowicz at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel.
- Combine both stocks and vermouth in heavy medium saucepan.
- Boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, about 25 minutes.
- Add all mustards and whisk to blend.
- Simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Season sauce to taste with pepper.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to simmer before serving).
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat a broiler.
- Rub chicken breasts with garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.