1/3 Photos of Grilled Chicken With Three-Mustard Sauce
We love this mustard sauce on grilled chicken. The sauce can be made ahead so that dinner goes on the table quickly. From Chef Joseph Nartowicz at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine both stocks and vermouth in heavy medium saucepan.
- 2Boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, about 25 minutes.
- 3Add all mustards and whisk to blend.
- 4Simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- 5Season sauce to taste with pepper.
- 6(Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to simmer before serving).
- 7Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat a broiler.
- 8Rub chicken breasts with garlic.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Grill chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- 11Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Three-Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 474.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g