Chef-owner Neath Pal is known for his fusion of French-Asian and New England cooking. Serve with my Thai Noodle Salad. Recipe may easily be doubled or tripled. Taken from professional-cooking.com for ZWT.
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat).
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in 9-inch pie dish to blend.
- Transfer 1/4 cup spiced oil to small bowl and reserve.
- Place chicken in mixture in pie dish; turn to coat.
- Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Serve with reserved spiced oil.
The chicken was well flavored even though it wasn't in the oil for long. After grating the ginger and garlic it was pretty thick so everything was tossed into the Vita-Mix and given a whirl. This was served with Jasmine Rice With Caramelized Green Onions and a salad dressed with Thai Dressing for Salad for a wonderful Thai meal. Made for ZWT9.
Very tasty! Simple to make. Served with rice and green beans. Thank you for sharing, alligirl.
I'm crazy about Thai food and was just imagining talking to my husband about moving to Thailand. The upside is the conversation would be short.