Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a South Beach Diet recipe - superquick. The original recipe calls for bone-in, skin-on chicken. The chicken is supposed to be cooked with the skin on, but eaten with the skin off to keep it moist. If you use boneless, skinless breast, be careful not to dry out the chicken. You might even want to add a little olive oil to the spice rub.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat grill to medium and oil the grate.
- Combine first 5 ingredients and rub on chicken.
- Grill chicken for about 15 minutes until done turning 1/2 way through.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon evenly on top of cooked chicken.