1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken With Spinach and Pine Nut Pesto
Charlotte J's Note:
Saw this on Everyday Italian, it looks soooo good and easy to make. Recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a grill pan on medium high heat.
- 2Lightly oil the grill pan.
- 3Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- 5Combine the spinach, pine nuts, lemon juice, and lemon peel in a processor.
- 6Lightly pulse.
- 7With the machine running, gradually add 1/3 cup of the oil, blending until the mixture is creamy.
- 8Add salt and pulse.
- 9Put half of the pesto into ice cube trays and store in the freezer for future use.
- 10Transfer the rest of the spinach mixture to a medium bowl.
- 11Stir in the Parmesan.
- 12Season the pesto with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 13Spread the pesto over each piece of chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Spinach and Pine Nut Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 19.9 g