Recipe by TXOLDHAM
Spicy and yummy. Serve this sauce over your grilled chicken. Recipe comes from Health Magazine.
- 1 cup sweet cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cherry preserves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill chicken, covered for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meantime lightly crush cherries in a small saucepan. Add wine or water through the cherry preserves. Bring to a boil and turn down heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve chicken topped with 1/4 cup of the cherry sauce.