1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken With Savory Summer Vegetables
This is a lovely dish. Very easy to make and very flavorful. Can also be made in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat bbq to medium-high heat.
- 2Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Let stand 10 minute.
- 3Poke holes of disposable aluminum foil pan.
- 4Toss vegetables with remaining 2 tbsp dressing. Place in prepared pan.
- 5Grill chicken until cooked through and vegetables are crisp tender. (About 20 Min).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Savory Summer Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 925.6
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 381.3 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 137.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing