Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a lovely dish. Very easy to make and very flavorful. Can also be made in the oven.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Savory Summer Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (1 lb) boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into chunks
- Preheat bbq to medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Let stand 10 minute.
- Poke holes of disposable aluminum foil pan.
- Toss vegetables with remaining 2 tbsp dressing. Place in prepared pan.
- Grill chicken until cooked through and vegetables are crisp tender. (About 20 Min).
So easy and so good. I had some sun-dried tomato salad dressing I wanted to use up, and this was a great way to use it. The dressing adds great flavor to both the chicken and the vegetables. I threaded the vegetables on to skewers for grilling, and used baby 'bella mushrooms instead of asparagus.