Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Very good! My 2 yr old seems to Love it!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- MIX orange segments, pepper, onion, mustard, lime juice and cilantro; cover. Refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
- GRILL or broil chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with prepared salsa.