1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken With Root Beer Sauce
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Root beer is the secret ingredient to make this sweet and tangy grilled chicken. Preparation time includes one hour for marinating the chicken. Adjust yours accordingly.
My Private Note
cups sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken breasts into gallon-sized storage bags.
- 2Combine all ingredients from the root beer through the salt. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of the root beer sauce for basting.
- 4Pour the remaining sauce over the ckicken. Marinade in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
- 5Grill around medium hot coals or over medium heat on a gas grill for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- 6Turn frequently and baste with the root beer sauce to form a nicely carmelized coating.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Root Beer Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1315.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 49.1 g