Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°F.
- Cut garlic head top almost off and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a little with salt.
- Put in a foil pouch and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper drizzle a little olive oil on breasts and rub them to spread evenly.
- Grill chicken over low indirect heat until cooked through.
- Remove garlic head from foil take off the top and squeeze out roasted garlic cloves into a bowl mash cloves.
- Mix cornstarch and wine in a small bowl.
- Heat chicken stock and spices along with garlic to slight boil, add cornstarch/wine slowly and whisking until desired thickness.
- Serve over chicken.