Recipe by Oolala
Torn from a cookbook and folded into the recipe box where it has been lost. Here it is set free!
Top Review by Katanashrp
Wow! This was the best grilled chicken ever! What a hidden gem. I must admit I was very skeptical about the amount of mustard that was called for, but it came out absolutely delicious. Thank you very much for helping me make healthy food taste like this.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1 cup olive oil, can use less
- 6 -8 chicken pieces, your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken.
- Marinate chicken in the marinade for 2 hours outside the refrigerator or for 4 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Return the chicken to room temperature before grilling to doness.