Prep 1 min
Cook 4 hrs
Torn from a cookbook and folded into the recipe box where it has been lost. Here it is set free!
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Provencal Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1 cup olive oil, can use less
- 6 -8 chicken pieces, your choice
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken.
- Marinate chicken in the marinade for 2 hours outside the refrigerator or for 4 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Return the chicken to room temperature before grilling to doness.
Wow! This was the best grilled chicken ever! What a hidden gem. I must admit I was very skeptical about the amount of mustard that was called for, but it came out absolutely delicious. Thank you very much for helping me make healthy food taste like this.
This is the best grilled chicken ever! LOVE the flavors! We served it for my daughter's 18th birthday party and EVERYONE raved! I am adding this to my favorites.