Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and delicious. Spices and salt should be adjusted according to taste. Enjoy
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Penne Pasta and Fresh Cooked Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 eggplant, cut in 1 ' dice
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Grill chicken and cut into 2” pieces and set aside.
- Cook Pasta to a soft bite, toss with a little EVOO and set aside.
- Heat the EVOO in a large sauté pan on a medium flame, add garlic, then add spinach and cook to soft and bright green I color, set aside.
- Heat the EVOO in a large sauté pan on a medium flame and add eggplant, zucchini, sun dried tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes. Cook until all vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl toss the grilled chicken, pasta, and cooked vegetables, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.