Recipe by Abby Girl
I have a bountiful amount of mint coming out of my garden lately. When I saw this recipe in Cooking Light, I knew that I might be able to make a dent in it!!!
Top Review by mersaydees
Very refreshing way to serve chicken breasts. We really enjoyed this quick and easy recipe made as directed. Thanks, Abby Girl. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook tag game as recommended by Cookgirl.
- 1 cup mint leaf, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare gremolata, place mint, pine nuts, rind, and garlic in a mini chopper; process just until combined. Add 4 teaspoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; process to combine. Set aside.
- To prepare chicken, heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush 2 teaspoons olive oil evenly over chicken; sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Serve gremolata with chicken.