Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
by christina norbie
- 1 1⁄2 cups mangoes, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare salsa, toss mango, green pepper, onion, jalapeno, cumin and cilantro in a mixing bowl with lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Salsa may be prepared up to a day in advance, to allow flavors to combine.
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Lightly brush the individual chicken breasts with vegetable oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place them on the grill and cook until the juices run clear, about 4-6 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat, let them rest 2 minutes, then place on individual serving plates and top with the salsa.