Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this one on Meals.com. Much to my surprise, my kids even loved this!
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, grilled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) containerbuitoni refrigerated basil pesto
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken, pesto, pasta and 1/4 cup nuts.
- Cook until mixture is heated through.
- Top with remaining nuts and parmesan cheese.
This has a ton of flavor. Quick, easy and delicious. I used Sicilian pesto. Would also be good with steak instead of chicken. Thanks for sharing.