1/6 Photos of Grilled Chicken With Lemon, Rosemary, and Mustard
2 hrs 20 mins
Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The lemon, rosemary and mustard combine beautifully...none of the flavors dominate. Adapted from Bon Appetit, July 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup lemon juice, 4 T mustard and black pepper. Place chicken in large zip-lock bag. Pour marinade over chicken and zip the bag close. Massage the chicken in the bag to ensure all pieces are covered with the marinade. Place bag in refrigerator.
- 2Chill at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3Melt butter in heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Add rosemary, garlic and remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice and 2 T mustard. Simmer basting sauce 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.).
- 4Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Rewarm basting sauce. Place chicken on rack. Cover barbecue and grill 2 minutes. Uncover and grill until cooked through, basting occasionally with sauce from pan, about 5 minutes per side.
- 5Transfer chicken to platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Lemon, Rosemary, and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g