Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tried this in Canada last year, is soooo good!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- fresh coriander, to garnish (cilantro)
- corn chips, to serve
- 275 g watermelon
- 175 g cantaloupe
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green chili
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat grill.
- Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up cooking.
- Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill about 15 minutes.
- For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons.
- Finely dice the flesh and put into a bowl.
- Finely chop the onion, split the chillie (discarding the seeds) and chop.
- Mix with the melon.
- Add the lime juice and chopped coriander, and season with the salt.
- Turn the salsa out into a small mixing bowl.
- Arrange the chicken on a plate and serve with the salsa and a handful of corn chips.
- Garnish with sprigs of coriander.