Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe that I had adapted to suit our needs. Easy and delicious....can't go wrong on a hot summer day!!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bow, whisk together the ingredients and marinate for 1 hour up to 4 hours.
- Grill for 20 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.