Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from weight watchers delicious decisions 6 points per serving
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) canswhole baby beets, drained and halved
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- dressing: whisk together oj, vinegar, honey, oil.
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- set aside combine the apple jelly and mustard in a small bowl.
- sprinkle chicken with remaining salt and brush both sides with the apple jelly mixture.
- grill chicken on a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium-high heat.
- let rest 5 minutes and cut each cutlet into thirds arrange greens on a platter.
- sprinkle with beets and pepper.
- top with chicken and drizzle with the dressing.