Grilled Chicken with diced beets and Yellow Pepper
- dressing: whisk together oj, vinegar, honey, oil.
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- set aside combine the apple jelly and mustard in a small bowl.
- sprinkle chicken with remaining salt and brush both sides with the apple jelly mixture.
- grill chicken on a nonstick ridged grill pan over medium-high heat.
- let rest 5 minutes and cut each cutlet into thirds arrange greens on a platter.
- sprinkle with beets and pepper.
- top with chicken and drizzle with the dressing.