Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Milk website.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Curried Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces, with skin
Curried Yogurt Marinade
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken pieces in large bowl and add Curried Yogurt Marinade. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cook on grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Watch out for flames! Remove from heat and serve a few chicken pieces per person. Serve with salad and steamed green beans.
- Curried Yogurt Marinade: In bowl, mix together all ingredients and refrigerate.
Great recipe Reds!! We loved this recipe and it was so easy to make; we had this grilled chicken served with salad leaves and pitta bread. I left the chicken marinating for about 6 hours and it grilled to perfection, plus the chicken was extremely tender. Made for Photo Tag and a real keeper! FT :-)