Grilled Chicken With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- In a small food processor, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Brush chicken with small amount of melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese Sauce.