MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I love this gorgonzola sauce. You can use it with grilled steak also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- 2In a small food processor, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3Brush chicken with small amount of melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- 4Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese Sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 442.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: