Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this gorgonzola sauce. You can use it with grilled steak also.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3⁄4 yogurt, plain
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons wisconsin gorgonzola or 5 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- In a small food processor, blend yogurt and cream cheese until smooth. Add Gorgonzola, green onion, lemon-pepper and salt. Process just until mixed. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Brush chicken with small amount of melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken and grill 7 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- Brush pepper strips with melted Butter; grill 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Garnish chicken with grilled peppers; serve with Cheese Sauce.