A perfect summer dish for the grill. Serve with roasted corn and Savory Grilled Potatoes. Don't forget the Margaritas! From a 1991 Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Char chiles on grill, or over gas flame, or under broiler.
- 2Place in paper bag for 10 minutes, then peel, seed and chop.
- 3In a large heavy saucepan, combine chiles, cream, onion, cilantro and garlic over medium high heat.
- 4Boil until reduced to thick sauce, stirring ocasionally about 5 minutes.
- 5Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill or broil about 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- 6While chicken is cooking, add tomato to cream sauce and season to taste.
- 7To serve pour sauce over chicken and garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken with Chili Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.9
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g