Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is absolutely delicious! Seasoned chicken with a savory sauce and veggies on top! I love this served with rice and black beans ( ... and don't forget the margaritas!)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken until both sides are browned (cooked thoroughly).
- In a skillet, heat chicken stock, remaining chili powder, sugar, lime juice, green pepper, red pepper and green onions and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Top the chicken with this sauce and serve immediately.
This was awesome! Served it as Susan recommended with black beans and rice. Will make it again, and again!!!
I adopted this recipe from the Newbie Nursery during PAC. What a great recipe! My whole family loved it! Very easy and yummy!