1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken With Bourbon Peach Butter
3 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Very flavorful meal for the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Combine the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover.
- 3Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Combine peach mixture, bourbon, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor, or blenderand process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 5Transfer peach mixture to a 13x9 inch glass baking dish, and bake for 2 hours 15 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 7Sprinkle remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper evenly over chicken.
- 8Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 9Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Bourbon Peach Butter
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 491.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 37.3 g