Very flavorful meal for the whole family.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Bourbon Peach Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Combine peach mixture, bourbon, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor, or blenderand process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Transfer peach mixture to a 13x9 inch glass baking dish, and bake for 2 hours 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper evenly over chicken.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with sauce.