Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I was looking for a new way to grill chicken last July 4th and a friend of mine told me about this. It was a hit! Yummy!
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 pieces.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour Dale's or Moore's sauce over chicken.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each chicken piece with a half slice of bacon.
- Secure each piece with a toothpick (or put a few pieces on a skewer).
- Grill until chicken is done.
I surprised my picky daughter with this one. It was very easy but elegant at the same time.