Recipe by LoCo
These are awesome wings with only three ingredients! Every time I make these for a crowd, I am always asked for the recipe.
Top Review by Digital Girlie
I did this a little different so I won't do any stars as I hate when people change an entire recipe then rate it.
I cut brined boneless skinless chicken breasts into strips (I don't like bones!) and then marinated them with Zesty Italian Dressing and Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce. We absolutely loved them! For the next time I make them I will make sure I have some Frank's on hand. This is definitely going in our regular rotation!
- 8 ounces bottled Italian dressing
- 1 cup hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 5 lbs chicken wings (tips removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the dressing and the one cup Frank's hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add to chicken wings and marinate about 30 minutes to an hour while grill is heating up.
- Spray cooking area on grill with cooking spray.
- Add wings to hot grill. Watch closely as they do tend to burn quickly.
- Grill for about 25-30 minutes.
- It's ok to turn frequently to prevent burning.