The marinade is simply wonderful and so easy. If you bite into one of these hot off the grill the rest may not make it into the house! Make extras because the kids will eat them cold the next day. I marinated the wings for 6 hours to overnight. I also use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger finely grated instead of ground ginger.
- Cut the chicken wings into three pieces and discard tips.
- Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- Add wings and stir.
- Cover and marinate for 45 minutes.
- Place pieces on the grill and brush with remaining mixture.
- Grill over medium-hot coals about 15-20 minutes, turning once.