Recipe by Charlotte J
The marinade is simply wonderful and so easy. If you bite into one of these hot off the grill the rest may not make it into the house! Make extras because the kids will eat them cold the next day. I marinated the wings for 6 hours to overnight. I also use 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger finely grated instead of ground ginger.
Top Review by geoval2
Wow! I made these wings for my husband and myself tonight and they were fabulous. i marinated them for 6 hours and then we tossed them on the barbie. It's been really hot in Toronto these last few days so these wings were perfect out on our deck with a pasta salad and some romaine with loats of cherry tomatoes.We washed them down with a chilled white wine.Divine!Geoval2
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken wings into three pieces and discard tips.
- Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- Add wings and stir.
- Cover and marinate for 45 minutes.
- Place pieces on the grill and brush with remaining mixture.
- Grill over medium-hot coals about 15-20 minutes, turning once.