Recipe by Warren Drew
A pleasent variety of flavors marry with the chicken to give a refreshing flavor. I created this dish from the ingredients and imagination
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Delicious dish! The flavors just really lend to each other. It was very easy to make and looks like one of those fancy pants dishes. I will definitely make this again, but most likely in the summer when produce is really good. Made and reviewed for My Three Chefs - Thanks! :)
- 1⁄4 lb andouille sausage, diced
- 1 cup fresh peeled pumpkin, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 ear corn, cut off the cob
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sliced candied ginger
- 1⁄4 cup oriental snack peas
- 4 ounces chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- sautee' andoulle sausage to expell oils.
- add pumpkin, red pepper,zucchini,corn,just under being tender (approx. 3 min.).
- add cumin, sliced ginger' and brown sugar.
- sautee 3 minutes.
- set aside warm.
- grill or bake chicken breasts until done.
- place mound of relish on plate.
- tip chicken breast on top.
- place more relish on top.
- garnish with oriental snack peas.