Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A pleasent variety of flavors marry with the chicken to give a refreshing flavor. I created this dish from the ingredients and imagination
- 1⁄4 lb andouille sausage, diced
- 1 cup fresh peeled pumpkin, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 ear corn, cut off the cob
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sliced candied ginger
- 1⁄4 cup oriental snack peas
- 4 ounces chicken breasts
- sautee' andoulle sausage to expell oils.
- add pumpkin, red pepper,zucchini,corn,just under being tender (approx. 3 min.).
- add cumin, sliced ginger' and brown sugar.
- sautee 3 minutes.
- set aside warm.
- grill or bake chicken breasts until done.
- place mound of relish on plate.
- tip chicken breast on top.
- place more relish on top.
- garnish with oriental snack peas.
Delicious dish! The flavors just really lend to each other. It was very easy to make and looks like one of those fancy pants dishes. I will definitely make this again, but most likely in the summer when produce is really good. Made and reviewed for My Three Chefs - Thanks! :)