Prep 40 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 1 tomatoes, Sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, Chopped
- 1 pizza dough
- Coat chicken with salad dressing and barbecue over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side. Cool slightly and slice thinly.
- Barbecue red pepper until skin is blackened on all sides.
- Put pepper in a plastic bag and close bag until pepper is cool enough to handle. Remove and discard skin, seeds and core. Cut pepper into strips.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise and slice onion into thick slices.
- Barbecue until softened.
- Cut zucchini into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over pizza crust and top with tomato slices.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese and fresh basil.
- Put pizza on the barbecue, close the lid, and bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
- Serves 2 to 4 people.