Cooking Light. April 2003
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon 40% low-sodium taco seasoning (such as Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- cooking spray
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 cups packaged Coleslaw
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1Prepare grill, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Brush chicken with juice; sprinkle with seasoning and sugar. Place chicken on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cool slightly. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips; set aside. Place tortillas on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- 3Combine coleslaw and salsa; toss to coat. Combine tomato and olives; toss gently.
- 4Spread about 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla; divide chicken evenly among tortillas.
- 5Top each serving with about 2/3 cup slaw mixture, 2/3 cup tomato mixture, 4 teaspoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 2 teaspoons cilantro.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons pumpkinseeds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Tostadas
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 875.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium taco seasoning