Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking Light. April 2003
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Tostadas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon 40% low-sodium taco seasoning (such as Old El Paso)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- cooking spray
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 cups packaged Coleslaw
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Prepare grill, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush chicken with juice; sprinkle with seasoning and sugar. Place chicken on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cool slightly. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips; set aside. Place tortillas on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Combine coleslaw and salsa; toss to coat. Combine tomato and olives; toss gently.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla; divide chicken evenly among tortillas.
- Top each serving with about 2/3 cup slaw mixture, 2/3 cup tomato mixture, 4 teaspoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 2 teaspoons cilantro.
- Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons pumpkinseeds, if desired.