- 1 lb chicken (breast or thighs)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated fine
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine chicken, lemon juice and salt. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients expect for the butter and pour over the chicken. Cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare the grill.
- Cook on the grill for 20 - 25 minutes or until done, brushing with the 1 T of butter.