Recipe by Vicki in CT
These are very moist and flavorful.
Top Review by Chef PotPie
These thighs were fabulous. The whole family loved them. I was so happy to see them in the ZWT cookbook, because seeing the pic on the home page I'd already decided to make them! I left out the cilantro because I don't like it, and I boiled the sauce and used it with the chicken when served, as sky hostess recommended. We will make this recipe often, thanks for posting and sharing it!
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, MINCED
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes