From the Weber Grill Cookbook. These are the best you'll ever have.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos recipe from Food.com.
Ingredients for Marinade
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
Ingredients for the Salsa
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado, Peeled and Diced
- 5 green onions, white part only chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 14.79 ml minced jalapeno
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Condiments for tacos
- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- iceberg lettuce
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml milk
- 396.89 g black beans, heated
- 10 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- To make Marinade: In a small bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Rinse the chicken thighs under cold water dry with paper towels. Put marinade and chicken in ziplock bag overnight.
- To make the salsa: Combine the salsa ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine milk and sour cream.
- Grill chicken over Direct Medium heat 8 to 10 minutes until meat is firm turning once. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In heated soft tortillas place chicken, cheese, drained black beans, sour cream, salsa, and lettuce on tacos.