1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Sliders With Apricot Chutney Spread
weekend cooker's Note:
for a light dinner or for a get together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with pepper mixture.
- 3Place a large grill pan over medium high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- 4Add chicken to pan, cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Cool slightly, and shred meat.
- 6Recoat pan with cooking spray, and place apricots cut side down on pan, and cook 6 minutes on medium-high heat or until tender and lightly browned, turning after 4 minutes.
- 7Place apricots and add water, cider vinegar, mustard, and garlic cloves in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- 8Spread 1/2 teaspoon apricot chutney over cut side of each sandwich bun half.
- 9Place 1/3 cup chicken on bottom bun, and cover with other half of bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Sliders With Apricot Chutney Spread
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 657.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 38.3 g