I haven't been able to find a lightened up version of this, so I'm posting the one I use. I generally make this once a week. It makes a light meal with some veggies and rice. Weight Watchers lightened this recipe up for a grand total of 4 Points.
- Preheat outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan or broiler.
- Thread chicken tenders onto metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in cold water first to prevent charring).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil until done, about 5-7 minutes, turning frequently.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients for satay sauce.
- Yields 2 skewers and about 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.