1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Skewers With Satay Sauce
I haven't been able to find a lightened up version of this, so I'm posting the one I use. I generally make this once a week. It makes a light meal with some veggies and rice. Weight Watchers lightened this recipe up for a grand total of 4 Points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan or broiler.
- 2Thread chicken tenders onto metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in cold water first to prevent charring).
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill or broil until done, about 5-7 minutes, turning frequently.
- 5Whisk together remaining ingredients for satay sauce.
- 6Yields 2 skewers and about 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Skewers With Satay Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 333.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 19.8 g