Grilled Chicken Skewers With Satay Dip
- Whisk together: lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Pour over the chicken breasts in a glass bowl. Cover and marinate in the refridgerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- To make the Satay dip: cook the olive oil, sesame oil red onion, garlic, ginger root and red pepper flakes in a small pot on medium heat until the onion is transparent (10 - 15 minutes). Whisk in vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, peanut butter, ketchup, sherry and lime juice and cook for another minute. Cool and use as dip for chicken skewers.
- To cook the chicken: Grill the chicken breast for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Cool slightly and cut chicken diagonally in 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Skewer chicken strips with wooden skewers and serve with Satay dip.