1/3 Photos of Grilled Chicken Satay Salad
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A nice combination of chicken satay and salad. Perfect for summer! Posted for 'Zaar World Tour II.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 flour tortilla, cut in half, then cut crosswise into 1/8 inch strips
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 pounds)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Arrange tortilla strips in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Meanwhile, make peanut satay dressing.
- 4Beat vinegar, peanut butter, peanuts, sugar, oils, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in small bowl with whisk until smooth and creamy.
- 5Place chicken in resealable plastic bag; add 3 tablespoons dressing. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Refrigerate remaining dressing.
- 6Brush grill rack with oil. Grill chicken covered, 10-15 minutes until juice is no longer pink.
- 7Cut chicken into strips.
- 8Toss remaining salad ingredients in large bowl. Toss with chicken and remaining dressing.
- 9Divide salad among 6 plates. Sprinkle with tortilla strips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Satay Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 349.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens