1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
2 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
For the dressing
- 1Mix wine, salt, and cayenne pepper, pour over chicken breasts and marinate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- 2Drain marinade, and pat dry chicken.
- 3Grill on outdoor grill or grill pan until done, cut into bite sized slices, keep warm.
- 4Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. It may be necessary to microwave for a few seconds to get the preserves incorporated.
- 5Toss spinach with dressing, divide onto 4 plates, top with orange, onion, and avocado, and sliced chicken.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 711.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar