This salad is also great using apples and cheddar instead of pear and brie. *Tip: make sure your brie is chilled to make cubing easier*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 pear, sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1whisk together mustard, oil, thyme, salt and pepper; brush over chicken.
- 2place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat or under broiler; close lid and cook, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 3transfer to cutting board; slice thinly and keep warm.
- 5whisk together oil, vinegar, apple juice concentrate, chives, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 6add greens, pear, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- 7divide salad among 4 plates and top with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad With Pear, Brie and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.6
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 660.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar