This salad is also great using apples and cheddar instead of pear and brie. *Tip: make sure your brie is chilled to make cubing easier*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 pear, sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1whisk together mustard, oil, thyme, salt and pepper; brush over chicken.
- 2place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat or under broiler; close lid and cook, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 3transfer to cutting board; slice thinly and keep warm.
- 5whisk together oil, vinegar, apple juice concentrate, chives, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 6add greens, pear, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- 7divide salad among 4 plates and top with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad With Pear, Brie and Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.6
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 660.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar