Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 16 ounces mixed greens
- 3⁄4 cup STAR® Spanish Olives
- 1⁄4 cup STAR® Red Wine Vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon STAR® Capers
- 2⁄3 cup STAR® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, place greens in large bowl. In a blender, combine 1/2 cup olives, vinegar, parsley and capers and process to blend. With blender running, gradually add olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of dressing over greens and toss. Arrange greens on individual plates. Slice or chop chicken and arrange on top of greens. Drizzle remaining dressing over chicken. Garnish with remaining olives.