Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summer salad recipe from Redbook magazine.
- 236.59 ml crumbled soft mild goat cheese (4 oz.)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml milk
- 9.85 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 29.58 ml whole thyme leaves
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ear corn, husks removed
- cooking spray
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 head bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- Heat grill to high.
- Puree 1/2 cup of the goat cheese, the olive oil, sour cream, milk, vinegar, and garlic, 1 tbs of the thyme leaves, 1/4 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp of the pepper in a food processor until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tsp of the salt and remaining pepper and thyme.
- Coat corn with cooking spray and oil the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until juices run clear, 10 minutes.
- At the same time grill corn, turning often, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 10 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and place in a bowl with tomato, 2 tbs of the dressing and remaining salt; stir gently to combine.
- Divide lettuce among four serving plates and top each with a quarter of the corn-tomato relish and one sliced chicken breast half.
- Drizzle remaining dressing and crumble remaining goat cheese evenly over salads.