Recipe by yumyumum
This is a great way to enjoy a barbecue without the guilt of loads of points to calculate in your daily weight watcher journal. I usually have to make extra when my son's around he loves it. Sometimes I use angel hair pasta instead of the spaghetti squash. The prep time includes marinating and cooking time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do....hot or cold!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) bottle fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) bottle fat free peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 spaghetti squash
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken in the italian salad dressing for at least 4 hours.
- Grill or broil the chicken until done.
- Cut up into bite size pieces.
- Cook the spaghetti squash in either the microwave or a pot of boiling water.
- Scrape out the spaghetti into a large bowl.
- Microwave the broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix until crisp tender, you don't want to lose ll your nutrition!
- When everything is cooked put it in the bowl with the squash and toss it with the peppercorn ranch dressing.
- Don't be skimpy with the dressing, mix it all together and enjoy!
- Be happy with yourself this is a great nutritious meal!