This is a great way to enjoy a barbecue without the guilt of loads of points to calculate in your daily weight watcher journal. I usually have to make extra when my son's around he loves it. Sometimes I use angel hair pasta instead of the spaghetti squash. The prep time includes marinating and cooking time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do....hot or cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the chicken in the italian salad dressing for at least 4 hours.
- 2Grill or broil the chicken until done.
- 3Cut up into bite size pieces.
- 4Cook the spaghetti squash in either the microwave or a pot of boiling water.
- 5Scrape out the spaghetti into a large bowl.
- 6Microwave the broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix until crisp tender, you don't want to lose ll your nutrition!
- 7When everything is cooked put it in the bowl with the squash and toss it with the peppercorn ranch dressing.
- 8Don't be skimpy with the dressing, mix it all together and enjoy!
- 9Be happy with yourself this is a great nutritious meal!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad--Few Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 1070.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free peppercorn ranch dressing
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix