Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning (McCormick's)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced vegetables (squash, mushrooms, carrots, radishes, cucumber, etc.)
- In small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, Salad Supreme, oregano, and mustard.
- Whisk until blended well.
- Pour half of mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer, turning occasionally.
- Chill remaining marinade to be used later.
- Remove chicken from marinade; grill over medium hot coals for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Baste with marinade during cooking.
- Toss mixed salad greens, and vegetables.
- Arrange on 4 serving plates.
- Thinly slice chicken.
- Arrange one chicken breast on top of each plate of greens.
- Whisk refrigerated marinade and drizzle over salad.
Had this last night for supper. We really enjoyed it. Loved the seasonings/marinade. Very easy and that is always good. NurseDi--really appreciate your great recipe.
Easy, quick, and flavorful. I also enjoyed the seasonings in the marinade. Thanks!
This is good, but too salty for our tastes. I would make it again, but use only 1 1/2 T. of the Salad Supreme Seasoning. I would supplement that by adding more paprika and garlic powder. I cannot believe the sodium content in the analysis.