1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Salad
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
By Katy. Wonderful summer/spring meal when you don't want to turn on the oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (Or any two of the four, Romaine also works, but it's a little bitter)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper (and any color bell pepper)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/8 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cut up, no seasonings (Grilled or sauted)
- 1And any dressing -- I prefer creamy sweet ones.
- 2Add any other of your favorite salad ingredients, take out any that you don't like.
- 3As for how much of what to put in… -- just use your judgment, how many people your feeding.
- 4To prep for the swap. Cut up lettuce, spinach, onions, peppers, celery and chicken. Add in cranberries. Toss in a large gallon zippy. Send almonds if you like them in a separate zippy incase the receiving family does not like them. Send with 1 can of pineapple, and 1 can oranges, and enough dressing for the salad. Tie up all ingredients in one grocery bag so it all stays together. Label.
- 5To Serve: dump salad bag into large bowl allong with almonds if you like. Open cans of fruit, drain, and dump in salad. Pour on dressing to taste and toss.
- 6P.S. Remember to specify in the database that this is an unfrozen meal.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g