Recipe by Rachel-Snachel
This is a kicked-up version of chicken salad. The grilled chicken lends a smoky flavor that is balanced with a little sweet, sour, and hot flavorings.
- 1 chicken breast, grilled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard (or less)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 drop hot chili sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon carrot, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon roasted red pepper, cubed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pull the chicken into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, garlic powder, lime, mustard, and oil; add in the carrots, pepper, scallion, and chicken. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Let set in the fridge at least an hour before serving. This serves 1-2 people, but I always have to make more.