1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
What's Cooking from Florida's Note:
So tasty and so easy! Authentic Mexican appetizer or snack... also great to make for company because it is so simple! Another favorite with company and fun to make with your kids! For variations you can add jalapeno peppers, use steak instead of chicken, or use anything else you may want to experiment with. You can even substitute the insides with pepperoni, mozzerella cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms.... Flatten as above and serve pizza sauce for dipping! Think I might try to make pizza quesadillas for my next appetizer now!
My Private Note
large q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat panini grill.
- 2Sprinkle Chicken breasts with Natures Season and coat with oil. Brown both sides of chicken on panini press of flat grill.
- 3Slice chicken into small cubes and put in bowl.
- 4Spray bottom of one flour tortilla and put sprayed side down on large plate.
- 5Sprinkle generously with shredded mexican cheeses all the way to the edges.
- 6Top with diced chicken breasts.
- 7Top with sliced green onions.
- 8Top with cilantro.
- 9For added kick you can add jalapeno peppers if desired.
- 10Top with second flour tortilla.
- 11Spray top of shell with Pam.
- 12Carefully move whole quesadilla onto heated grill.
- 14When cheese starts oozing out of sides take off carefully and put into plate.
- 15Cut into 8 equal triangles with pizza cutter.
- 16Serve on plate with taco sauce, guacamole, and sour cream.
- 17Watch them disappear!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1333.3
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 180.7 mg
- Sodium 2166.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 63.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: