2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe seems to appeal to everyone. Salsa or Picante sauce adds lots of flavor. Great for dinner or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese, Mexican four cheese blend
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip top freezer bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours. Remove chicken frommarinade, discard marinade.
- 3Grill chicken , covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- 4Top 1 side of 6 tortillas evenly with Cilantro-Pecan Pesto, cheese, and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas.
- 5Cook quesadillas in a lightly grease skillet or griddle over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut each quesadilla into quarters.Serve with desired toppings.
- 6Cilantro-Pecan Pesto:.
- 7Process cilantro, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a food processor untila rough paste forms. Add pecans, pine nuts, and cheese, and process until blended, stopping to scrape down sides.With processor running, pour remaining oil through chute in a slow steady stream, process until smooth. Cover and chill upto 5 days or freeze up to 1 month. 3/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.1
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 1244.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: